Easy Green Smoothie Prep
Having a hard time finding time to make your smoothie? A little prep work and you can cut your smoothie making time in more than half. Try this simple trick!
1. Slice and measure green smoothie ingredients
2. Place all ingredients in a freezer safe Ziplock bag (quart size) or container (do not add liquid-base)
3. Label bag with name of recipe and date made.
4. Place and store in freezer for up to 6 months.
5. Remove from freezer and pour ingredients in blender along with liquid of choice. Blend until smooth!
It really can be just that simple!