Basic Raw Chocolate
Every good raw chocolate recipe needs a good base to start with. This simple, melt in your mouth recipe will quickly become your favorite.
Keep these in the fridge freezer though. They have a tendency to melt super fast at room temperature. These aren’t no M&M’s here. This is the real thing.
*Warning* Only eat a few of these at a time. They tend to give you quite the buzz from all the natural goodness. Some people can eat just one and be good for hours. Once you taste this you will feel satisfied at the deepest of cellular levels, unlike traditional processed chocolate. You will finally discover what you’ve really been craving!
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder.
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 4 tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- In a medium sized bowl, add the raw cacao powder.
- Melt coconut oil on low heat in a double boiler.
- Add the melted coconut oil and honey to the raw cacao powder.
- Mix with a spoon or whisk until smooth.
- Pour into silicone candy molds and put in the freezer until firm.
Recipe courtesy of Kristen Eckstein, EasyAndRaw.com