These chocolate banana bites are super fast and easy to make. Not to mention mouth watering! Your kids will love them too if you don’t eat them all first.
I suggest putting them into the fridge or freezer for 10-15 minutes to harden up the chocolate.
Chocolate Banana Bites
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp. raw almond butter (natural peanut butter can be substituted)
- 3-4 tbsp. Basic Raw Chocolate
- Slice banana into 1/2 inch slices
- Place about 1 tsp of the raw almond butter on a slice of banana. Place another slice of banana on top to make a sandwich effect.
- Drizzle with the Basic Raw Chocolate
- Freeze for about 10 minutes to harden the chocolate.